Monday, April 25, 2011

Katrina Kaif is doing another hot item number


The latest buzz in Bollywood is that Katrina Kaif is doing another item number.
 When contacted she confirmed and said, “Yes, I am shooting a full-on tapori number. It’s earthy and sensuous not suggestive. I’m supposed to be dancing at a roadside dhaba.”
A question was asked about Sheila? Katrina says, “That’s become the new benchmark for all my dance numbers. I was told to better than Sheila Ki Jawani. And I’m trying my best.”
Katrina is silently shooting for the item song at Yash Raj Studios. Those who saw her during the performance says she’s sporting a hot new look.
Music has been composed by Sohail Sen. He has been briefed by Aditya Chopra to keep it original, “Go beyond Sheila“.
Known from a source, “It isn’t so much about one-upmanship over Katrina’s last calling card as much as it is to living up to (if not exceeding) the expectations audiences would have from an item number featuring the actress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment